Why should you work toward believing new things? Well, it’s more than making resolutions. It is about becoming your best self. In this episode, Lara shares various phrases to be mindful of when working on believing new things.
We all have an idea of who we have been, who we currently are, and who we want to be. Tune in to this podcast episode to learn more about believing new things, how to be ok with where you are, and how to get to where you want to go. It all starts with a belief.
“I just want you to know that right now where you are, is ok. Because the more you can feel ok with where you start, the less judgement you’re going to take in to making changes about yourself.” -Lara McElderry
About the Married to Doctors Membership
I hope you will think about joining the Married to Doctors Membership. It’s really a low cost way for you to get the most support you possibly can for your physician family, relationship, and for you personally as you work on becoming the best version of yourself. It’s only $49 a month.
I think of it as like a gym membership but for your mind, right? So, we go out and we join all these fancy gyms. We spend a ton of money on things, but sometimes it’s having that personal trainer with you that makes all the difference. And, as a coach, I’m your personal trainer. I’m right there to just point things out to give suggestions. I am non-judgmental, but I do care about you and your success. So, I will push you, but not to the point of injury, if you will.
The Married To Doctors Membership is the only program of its kind that gives you:
- Cognitive coaching tools through the lens of a physician spouse
- Genuine connection
- A non-judgmental setting
- The right balance between understanding and supportive encouragement to change for the better
You will learn:
- How to improve your positivity rate in incremental, doable ways.
- Create new goals and see possibilities that didn’t exist before.
- Manage your home and relationship with more patience.
- Not feel guilty about who you are and the decisions you make for yourself and your family.
You’ll have access to:
- Monthly topic calls presenting the latest ideas from positive psychology, applied to medical families.
- Weekly live support calls with a certified coach and family expert to get answers to personal situations.
- Bonus library full worksheets and short workbooks for your personal use.
Also, remember that the podcast comes out only every other Thursday. Here are just a few resource available to you at Married to Doctors: