Conversations around sex and intimacy can be awkward and difficult. But it can lead to a deeper connection. In this episode, Lara shares why talking about sex in your marriage is important, questions to think about, and how to bring up the conversation with your significant other.
Inside the Married to Doctors Membership they will be doing a deep dive into sex and intimacy. Interested in joining in and learning from this conversation? Come join us inside the membership!
“You matter. Your thoughts and feelings matter. Your opinion on your sex life matters. And it’s ok to have that conversation with your spouse.” -Lara McElderry
About the Married to Doctors Membership
I hope you will think about joining the Married to Doctors Membership. It’s really a low cost way for you to get the most support you possibly can for your physician family, relationship, and for you personally as you work on becoming the best version of yourself. It’s only $49 a month.
I think of it as like a gym membership but for your mind, right? So, we go out and we join all these fancy gyms. We spend a ton of money on things, but sometimes it’s having that personal trainer with you that makes all the difference. And, as a coach, I’m your personal trainer. I’m right there to just point things out to give suggestions. I am non-judgmental, but I do care about you and your success. So, I will push you, but not to the point of injury, if you will.
The Married To Doctors Membership is the only program of its kind that gives you:
- Cognitive coaching tools through the lens of a physician spouse
- Genuine connection
- A non-judgmental setting
- The right balance between understanding and supportive encouragement to change for the better
You will learn:
- How to improve your positivity rate in incremental, doable ways.
- Create new goals and see possibilities that didn’t exist before.
- Manage your home and relationship with more patience.
- Not feel guilty about who you are and the decisions you make for yourself and your family.
You’ll have access to:
- Monthly topic calls presenting the latest ideas from positive psychology, applied to medical families.
- Weekly live support calls with a certified coach and family expert to get answers to personal situations.
- Bonus library full worksheets and short workbooks for your personal use.
Also, remember that the podcast comes out only every other Thursday. Here are just a few resource available to you at Married to Doctors: