Join Neil Richardson and his panel of experts tomorrow at 7pm as they discuss the practice ownership journey and answer your burning questions.
Join Wesleyan financial services regional manager Neil Richardson alongside Brabners and UNW LLP as he discusses the wide range of financial and legal considerations you need to know in order to run your business effectively with industry specialists as part of an exclusive webinar panel.
Attendees will learn the key risks, opportunities and little-known facts of practice ownership, from getting started to selling the business.
This webinar is ideal for:
- Sole traders
- Incorporated dentists
- Owners of a single or multiple practices
- Dentists considering buying into/owning a practice
- Practice owners looking to retire and/or sell
- Practice owners with families and/or key employees to protect.
- How to buy and start strong on your practice ownership journey
- How to sell your practice with an optimum valuation
- Pinning down succession and continuity planning – why it’s crucial
- Planning your retirement exit strategy
- Understanding your partnership/shareholder agreements
- How commercial investments may provide an opportunity for business fund growth.
Neil Richardson has been a specialist financial adviser at Wesleyan Financial Services for 14 years, supporting dentists with their financial planning.
He is now running the north of England team.
Wesleyan Financial Services has supported hundreds of dentists to protect or make the most of their finances.
Mike, who is a chartered certified accountant, partner, and head of dental at UNW LLP, has over a decade of experience in working with dental professionals.
He has overall responsibility for over 300 practice clients and is actively involved in advising clients in respect of accounts, practice purchases/sales and restructuring.
Alongside his dental accounting experience, Mike has a wealth of experience in NHS contracts, net pensionable earnings, tax affairs, exit strategies, and retirement planning.
He is also a member of NASDAL (National Association of Specialist Dental Accountants and Lawyers) and ASPD (Association of Specialist Providers to Dentistry) and regularly provides accounting and taxation updates to national specialist healthcare lenders as well as other professionals.
Nicola Lomas is an experienced corporate lawyer and partner at the purpose-led independent law firm Brabners.
A healthcare specialist, Nicola primarily handles the sales and purchases of dental practices, as well as incorporations, expense sharing, partnership agreements and associate contracts.
Nicola acts for both NHS and private dental practices, along with a broad range of other clients — ranging from small, part-time sole practitioners to large multi-site corporate groups.
With a strong background in non-contentious work, Nicola has over a decade’s experience in providing bespoke commercial advice to dental sector clients across the country.
She is highly recommended by most dental practice brokers, banks, accountants and financial advisers, and her clients include Denticheck and Santander UK plc.
Paul Graham is the head of dental at specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co.
He has spearheaded the brokerage side of the dental business, driving a number of significant high-profile single asset and group transactions.
He is based out of the company’s Edinburgh office, but leads an expanding multi-disciplinary team of agents and advisers across the length and breadth of the UK.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Maximising profitability: unlocking success in dental implants practice
- Unlock the potential of your practice: leveraging Cerec digital workflow
- Invisalign Smile Architect: a restorative-driven approach to Invisalign treatment planning
- Navigating dental practice sales: understanding deal structures and types of buyers
- Practice ownership – should I take the plunge?
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.