iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | Google
When speaking with physicians considering a transition to a nonclinical career, one of the most common concerns I hear is, “All I have is clinical experience, how can this translate to a nonclinical career?” The answer – in more ways than you can imagine! My guest today, Dr. Caitlin Delaney, is the Director of Business Development and Medical Advisor for flipMD, a company that connects physicians with businesses seeking their expertise. She’ll share her own journey to a nonclinical career and discuss how you can get started doing freelance consulting work through flipMD.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- How Dr. Delaney’s desire to diversify her career led her to flipMD
- What types of consulting positions are available for physicians
- How flipMD connects physicians and businesses
- The range of opportunities available on flipMD
- Pricing how-tos for consulting work
- The business model and sign-up process for flipMD
- Getting started as a consultant
Links for this episode:
Dr. Caitlin Delaney’s LinkedIn
LinkedIn for Physicians Course – If you’d like to learn how to customize your LinkedIn profile to make it stand out to recruiters, this course walks you through all the steps with short, actionable videos and cheat sheets for each lesson. This course takes the guesswork out of using LinkedIn!
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show:
Download the transcript
The post Episode #86: Find Great Nonclinical Freelance Opportunities at flipMD appeared first on Doctor's Crossing.